CALLING ALL NETWORK FANS!

Started by tomswift2002, August 06, 2008, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

No, because I am reading one right now, and I can't find anything to critique other than the fact that you don't understand what is going on because the story keeps changing. There is no continuity other than relationships to the hardy boys

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 08, 2008, 10:59:57 AM
No, because I am reading one right now, and I can't find anything to critique other than the fact that you don't understand what is going on because the story keeps changing. There is no continuity other than relationships to the hardy boys

And what book is that?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

I just need to look it up, I do not have it with me right now. I'll just look for the title on this site. I am Reading foul play.. I also have In Self Defence!

NZone

Ohhh, not the best casefiles, but they are ooookay i guess
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

While thanks Negative Zone, no reason to be some negative.... HA HA Ha... Funny! Not really I know but still I am wandering where I can get your definition of a good book, cause they don't have them at coles!

tomswift2002

In Self-Defense I found to be a pretty lackluster Casefile.  However, Foul Play is a favorite Casefile of mine.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

Yeah, I just finished it. It was really good, and took a little longer than a UB...

BUT STILL I LOVE THE UBS MORE

tomswift2002

http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/forums/index.php?topic=817.0

If you look at my list of all 127 books in the Casefiles you'll find that Foul Play is #25 on my list, while In Self-Defense is #105.

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 10, 2008, 07:52:50 PM
Yeah, I just finished it. It was really good, and took a little longer than a UB...

Which book was that?  Foul Play or In Self-Defense?

tomswift2002

So if its Foul Play then how would you compare the Casefiles book to the Undercover Brothers book, and which one is your favorite?

Olivia

Perhaps it was just a general statement. If it was, don't worry bozonessinc, we're clear about your likes.

Bigfootman

That's because you didn't read the good books, before saying the UBs are better, please read at least 2 books from this list:
-Casefile # 10
-Casefile # 25
-Highway Robbery (I forget it's number)
-Absoulute Zero (I forget it's number)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

One issue, no book stores have them. The library does not carry them. Where do I get them. They sell for 1 cent on ebay. I am series.

JoeHardyRocks

Alot of ND HB '88 crossovers sell for 1 cent, and so do all the casefiles I see. Guess they're not worth much...... J/K :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

LOL. But then you have to pay for the shipping.

Actually, it's because they are used, not new so its value does sort of go down. And they probably want room in their warehouse or whatever. Plus all the costs of making it have already been covered so they already made their money.

But yeah...ha ha.

The ones that fans consider the "better" ones are a lot higher in cost, obviously.

JoeHardyRocks

Yeah, like Secrets of the Nile was 18+ dollars, and Opreation Titanic was 2 cents. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."