CALLING ALL NETWORK FANS!

Started by tomswift2002, August 06, 2008, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

Hey SDL, as MP or whatever you are, do you have the authority to boot her? or possibly block?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

I'm not sure, but I can modify her posts. Wouldn't that be ironic?

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Negative Zone on September 18, 2008, 09:08:24 PM
uh, yeah to SDL, its not the scrolling thing that's extremely annoying though, just the waiting forever to see if the poster says anything else

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee    ttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) ;D ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

NZone

Quote from: SDLagent on September 18, 2008, 09:17:17 PM
I'm not sure, but I can modify her posts. Wouldn't that be ironic?

that would be cruel irony, like her existence
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

More like your existence, Negative Zone! ::)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: Edward Stratemeyer (who happens to be in Heaven) on September 18, 2008, 09:28:46 PM
Stop quoting! Or I'll put in a request to God to flame the earth (as he promised not to flood it again)!

SDLagent

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Sam Spade

QuoteQuote from: Edward Stratemeyer (who happens to be in Heaven) on September 18, 2008, 09:28:46 PM

Stop quoting! Or I'll put in a request to God to flame the earth (as he promised not to flood it again)!

LOL!
Thank you, Olivia! :D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Jokerette

you just quoted,Sam!

you know, this i s ironic. i have a friend named Sam..... ;)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

bozonessinc

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Olivia

What about Uncle Sam.

OKaaaay, random.

bozonessinc

Yes and this forum just adds to your coolness right?

Olivia

Has anyone noticed that you can't really insult the Casefiles? Or there isn't really a solid ground to?

I mean, there may or may not be small aspects that you could do without or would want to change a little.

But in the UBs, there seems to be several large things that can be critiqued.

Just an observation, not trying to provoke a fight! Anyways, this is the Network thread.