Started by Lola, August 05, 2008, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetigers

I never liked the Network so i guess that puts me as ATACer...somewhat. :D
Whitetigers

JoeHardyRocks

Go ATAC, go ATAC.....
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

That doesn't mean she likes UB better then Casefiles, though.

whitetigers

Quote from: SDLagent on December 07, 2008, 01:15:30 AM
That doesn't mean she likes UB better then Casefiles, though.
You're right, Spenc. I do like the casefiles better than the UBs. Only cause the cases are more action packed. Not because i like the Network. I like ATAC because they are less violent but the boys need to grow up a little more in them. They are pretty much not the Frank and Joe we grew up with. And I don't like the first person storylines. 3rd person is alot better to read. Besides, I've run across a few times where it said Frank was talking and it was actually Joe, and vise versa. Gets confusing.
Whitetigers

JoeHardyRocks

Well, that's just a misprint. :P ::)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

whitetigers

Maybe, but i still get confused when i'm reading away and think, who is talking? Then i have to back track to the beginning of the chapter to see who it is. It gets annoying after awhile. But don't get me wrong. i do like the books. After all they are the Hardys. :) ;)
Whitetigers

Bigfootman

Haunted is the worst UB ever! I read it, haven't got even gotten to the end, and it already stinks!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Bigfootman

opps, error.
I will use this error post to say that I don't like atac because:
-The hardys are slaves to ATAC and almost neaver get a break. In the casefiles, the Hardy's get to solve cases on their own
-The hardy's have turned into brats, and it's hard to like them. On the two cases without ATAC, they whined about gadgets. COME ON, WHY CAN THE HARDY'S SOLVE A CASE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT WHINING!
-In most books, a suspect always gets murdered, that is boring. Because when you know someone who's a suspect is going get murdered most of the time, you don't won't to read anymore, because who know what's going to happen.

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

You also forgot to mention that in the Undercover Brothers series there is no such thing as a criminal gang of many people.  There are only criminal gangs of one in the series...even in the trilogies, only one criminal does all the crimes in one book.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Wasen't there a gang in Martial Law? And who can forget WARD? And GN #16 looks like a very possible gang book.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on December 28, 2008, 10:12:40 PM
Wasen't there a gang in Martial Law? And who can forget WARD? And GN #16 looks like a very possible gang book.

No, there was no gang in Martial Law.  And when I posted that about the gangs, I was refering to the regular novels, not the graphics.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

whitetigers

Yeah, the UBs are awefully different, but i wouldn't want them to end either. So i hope they don't cancel the series. Its the only ones keeping the boys alive.
Whitetigers

tomswift2002

Quote from: whitetigers on December 29, 2008, 10:00:08 AM
Yeah, the UBs are awefully different, but i wouldn't want them to end either. So i hope they don't cancel the series. Its the only ones keeping the boys alive.

Uh, there are the Graphic Novels which are doing a lot better stories with the boys than the regular novels.

Bigfootman

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 30, 2008, 03:12:11 PM
Uh, there are the Graphic Novels which are doing a lot better stories with the boys than the regular novels.
I wish they would only keep the GNs

Most Recent Post:

Q

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 29, 2008, 06:09:18 AM
No, there was no gang in Martial Law.  And when I posted that about the gangs, I was refering to the regular novels, not the graphics.
There was a gang Tom. Reread the book.