Murder House Trilogy - did it live up to your expectations?

Started by SDLagent, September 30, 2008, 06:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Murder House live up to your expectations?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
5 (55.6%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 19, 2008, 05:08:02 PM

Bigfootman

I'm not even going to comment on that..... :-\

Ok I am. I do agree that Rocky Road was worse then the Clue Brothers, but books like Wanted, and Murder At The Mall, were way better.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Sam Spade

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 18, 2008, 06:12:44 PM
Happy 2000 Posts!!! Samspade!!!! Good luck with 3000, nice gangsta talk!

Thanks, bozonessinc.
I use the term "homeslice" all the time, but I'm not a gangsta. I'm a punk rocker! lol! ;) :D ;D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

Okay, I'm surprised that that last post got through, since when I sent it, for some reason MPF went down and I couldn't even access the site by typing in hardyboyscasefiles.com or going through Google.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

SDLagent

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 19, 2008, 11:48:42 AM
Prejudice weaning they pre judge things they see a UB and they thing its bad before they read it and that is there first impression and as some of you may know it takes an additional 20 positive incounters to reverse a bad first impression and it usually doesn't take 20+ days to read a UB.

Not ture. I just read ''Murder House'' and tried to start it with a positive outlook, and the book started pretty good, but went down hill after that. IMO

Olivia

The first UBs I read I really did have a bad impression, but it can just as easily reverse itself, just as it did for a few select UBs afterwards. So I think I'm fair, anyways.

bozonessinc

Holy,
I just read 5 casefiles, in the last few days. I start to read a UB and I'm all whats up with the big print. It starts to sound kiddy when you read casefiles. I still love you UB's but before I never noticed the difference!

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 21, 2008, 08:18:15 PM
Holy,
I just read 5 casefiles, in the last few days. I start to read a UB and I'm all whats up with the big print. It starts to sound kiddy when you read casefiles. I still love you UB's but before I never noticed the difference!

$&$ must use the BIG PRINT to fill up page space.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

They must, they could just make the book smaller. Or are they trying to make it easier to read for young children...

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 20, 2008, 11:15:19 AM
Sympatico Dial Up?

Cause' it screws up all the time!

I don't have dial-up.    But it was like the site, while google was able to get a trace of it, when I went to access it, it was like the site didn't exist.

hardy boys fan

i finished the murder  house trilogy .it was okay not bad.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardy boys fan on November 24, 2008, 07:47:07 AM
i finished the murder  house trilogy .it was okay not bad.

You must be the only person who didn't think that the trilogy didn't suck.   Have you read the Operation: Phoenix or Ring of Evil trilogies yet, hardy boys fan?

003Robin457

MH was pretty good, not the best but pretty good.I need to read OP. #65 is the begging right?

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on November 25, 2008, 11:00:32 AM
MH was pretty good, not the best but pretty good.I need to read OP. #65 is the begging right?

Operation Phoenix begins with Casefiles #64 Endangered Species, then goes into #65 No Mercy and gets wrapped up in #66 The Phoenix Equation.  And if you want to read an epilogue to the story you should look for the Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller Time Bomb.