Hardy Boys Season 2 Filming

Started by SkyWarp, September 12, 2021, 08:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Just noticed this article from a couple weeks ago that shows the second season was filming on the US/Canadian border near Niagara Falls:

https://www.niagarathisweek.com/whatson-story/10460829-port-dalhousie-marina-hosts-the-hardy-boys-shoot/

MacGyver

Cool! Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to seeing the second season. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

NZone

The shoot for Hulu-streamed series "The Hardy Boys," created by Ontario-based Lambur Productions Inc., utilized three different locations in the area throughout the day: a portion of Lighthouse Road, boat slips on the eastern side of the marina and the east side of the recently reconstructed Port Dalhousie Piers.

Will the Sleuth make an appearance? Or is this further confirmation of my theory that this is a 1980s corporation dumping green stuff in the water?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

MacGyver

It would be great to see The Sleuth show up in this season! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I haven't seen the show yet, but considering how the Hardy's are suppose to be 16 & 12, would they even have boating licenses yet?  I don't think Joe would qualify at 12. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca