The Hardy Boys - S1E12 - Eye to Eye

Started by SkyWarp, December 07, 2020, 09:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

At this point it is hard to say much of anything without giving away a lot of spoilers. 

In the credits this time, we see a spelling for Gloria's dad's last name, Estabrook.  Even though it sounds like Esterbrook each time I heard it.   But the more I think about this.  Why is Gloria named Estabrook?  Wouldn't she have had a different last name by the time Laura came around?   Or did she never get married.  Maybe I have forgotten or missed something, but I don't recall any dad for Laura being talked about or seen in flashbacks. 

Just one episode left and I feel like we may need to tidy up a lot of stuff in just 45 minutes. 

MacGyver

After watching this episode, I agree that it's hard to say much without giving a lot away. I will just say that I appreciated seeing Fenton using some old technology in listening to an analog tape recording that is on a reel-to-reel format.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp