Have any of you found any Hardy Boys related art or crafts for sale?

Started by RoyHenry, April 04, 2021, 09:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyHenry

I'm looking for something interesting related to the Hardy Boys I can display on my wall or a shelf in my house. Let me know!

MacGyver

I know there are some fans who sell the original drawings/paintings of Hardy Boys book covers. Those are really cool for display in the house.  :) 8)
  Otherwise, I would suggest searching for this on Etsy.com particularly and maybe also EBay.com
I have seen Hardy Boys-related craft stuff on there, like repurposed book covers to make notebook covers.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

RoyHenry

Thanks for the tips! I always forget about Etsy. I didn't find much except this page with Hardy's paintings. Cool though. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TonyNapArt?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=850430428

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

That's true. My family has the Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers puzzle- it's fun

ldonaho

Just as an FYI and for the sake of Conversation..  I have over 50 of the original paintings starting with No.65.  I have been collecting for over 60 Years.  Its been Fun.  Always willing to share info with those who are true fans. 

DickRoylet

MacGyver

Quote from: ldonaho on May 31, 2023, 12:16:04 AMJust as an FYI and for the sake of Conversation..  I have over 50 of the original paintings starting with No.65.  I have been collecting for over 60 Years.  Its been Fun.  Always willing to share info with those who are true fans. 
Cool! Yes- I'm sure many fans would love to see some pictures if possible. And welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here!

MysteryFan89

Quote from: ldonaho on May 31, 2023, 12:16:04 AMJust as an FYI and for the sake of Conversation..  I have over 50 of the original paintings starting with No.65.  I have been collecting for over 60 Years.  Its been Fun.  Always willing to share info with those who are true fans. 
I'd love to see them.

ldonaho

Well, I am an OLD guy and rather computer challenged.  HAHA!!!!!!!   I can see where it says add image, but I dont get the part about adding them from a URL.  Im trying to figure it out.  Please bear with me.

ldonaho

If someone doesnt mind giving me their email address, I can email them for someone to post.

Svenska