Between Tony and Biff...

Started by Sam Spade, August 27, 2008, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Tony Prito and Biff Hooper got in a fight, who do you think would win?

Tony Prito
4 (19%)
Biff Hooper
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

NZone

oh, are we running grow-ops as in growing hemp and selling it for it to be made into marijuana, I dunno, mine's wild
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

*Sirens wailing... Radio: "We have arrived on seen at Nzone Farm, Further directions to follow"*

NZone

It's not a farm, it's some wild hemp plants, there's wild hemp everywhere in Nebraska
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Oh, I think that hemp is legal to grow in the states right?

NZone

no, it's not except for medical marijuana which is only in like California, but you can't arrest someone for having wild hemp

bozonessinc

You can if there using it for marijuana!

NZone

well then it wouldn't be wild would it? It would be cultivated

Olivia

What are you all talking about? I was just talking about plants. What's wrong with some green stuff.

Ashiru

Biff totally

hes bigger beefer and would totally kick butt
Firefly could you shine your light
now i know your ways cuz their just like mine
now im justified as i fall in line
and its hard to try when your open wide

Ashiru

Quoteits gay if you are a guy

well hes got a point
i just cant see a guy reading ND unless he was gay

Ashiru

ok nzone dont get annoyed with me for agreeing with you all the time... k?

QuoteEverybody calls things "gay", at least where I come from. But anyway, since Nancy Drew apparently isn't gay, I'm gonna read some of those, maybe browse through some American Girl books, and then finish with some Babysitter's Club.

but yeah "gay" is like my fav word ask any of my classmates

Ashiru

man Tony got kicked down the stairs in Dead On Target
you dont hear anything about Biff getting kicked down the stairs do you???

Ashiru

QuoteI don't think Marijuana is a chill pill!

i dont know from what ive heard it chills you out though its not an actual "pill"

bozonessinc

From older books the definition of gay would be happy. I know that your definition of gay is two men who are married. I as a christian do not feel that is right, but however, if a gay person came on this site how offended would they be of you steretyping gay people...

Though everyone does this sometimes, I think that repetitiveness on here, is a little excessive!

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on November 03, 2008, 10:58:36 AM
From older books the definition of gay would be happy. I know that your definition of gay is two men who are married. I as a christian do not feel that is right, but however, if a gay person came on this site how offended would they be of you steretyping gay people...

Though everyone does this sometimes, I think that repetitiveness on here, is a little excessive!

Also, in the older books a lot of times girls dresses would be described as being "gay".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca