Author Topic: Hardy Boys Casefiles Sweepstakes  (Read 113 times)

Offline MacGyver

• Troubleshooter
  • Secretary of Defense
  • The Hardy Boys catch the Gremlin of The Bangles...
Hardy Boys Casefiles Sweepstakes
« on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:18 PM »
Anyone enter this? Check out the prizes offered- one of them is for 1000 Hardy Boys Casefiles books! Are they all the same title? What would I do with 1000 copies of the books? (Besides sell sets of them in hopes of making some money back.)
 :) 8)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Offline MacGyver

• Troubleshooter
  • Secretary of Defense
Re: Hardy Boys Casefiles Sweepstakes
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »
By the way, this ad was in an early printing copy of Evil, Inc., #2 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles. (Only the first two titles were listed in the book- it may well be a first printing from 1987.) :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Offline SkyWarp

• The Master of Mr. Pizza
  • Chief Enforcement Officer
  • Captain
    • Hardy Boys Encyclopedia
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »
That was also in the first book, Dead on Target.

The 1000, means there were 1000 third place prizes to be given away.  So 1000 people would win a casefile.  Not one person win 1000 casefiles.  :)

Offline MacGyver

• Troubleshooter
  • Secretary of Defense
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:39:45 PM »
Ah- they should have worded it better then. It clearly looks like I'm supposed to be getting 1000 Casefiles if I won third prize. ;) ;D
lol

Offline tomswift2002

• Secretary of Defense
    • Trevor Thurlow Productions - Video Production and Transfers
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »
I know that they did a similar contest with the 1991 Tom Swift series.  Not to sure about the Nancy Drew Files.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca