Author Topic: Store  (Read 461 times)

Offline SkyWarp

• The Master of Mr. Pizza
  • Chief Enforcement Officer
  • Captain
    • Hardy Boys Encyclopedia
Store
« on: May 18, 2015, 10:47:06 PM »
It has been a while, but I thought I would just talk about the store page on this site:

Why does it exist?
It gives a quick link to various Hardy Boys books that one can find without needing to go searching all over the web for them.  Also, any purchases made from amazon after clicking over to amazon from the store or other links on the site (isbn numbers for instance) contribute to the hosting costs of this site.  This includes ALL products purchased, not just the books shown on this site.  So if you feel benevolent, and you know you are going to be purchasing something from Amazon, simply start on this site and click a link to Amazon and then purchase your items.  :)

But I am from Canada or the United Kingdom and I still want to contribute.
You are in luck, just go to one of the first couple Graphic Novels and click on one of the CA or UK prices next to the isbn numbers and then continue your shopping experience make your purchase.  These should work just the same way.

What is purpose of the category in the store called, "SkyWarp's Top Picks"?
These are just an assortment of random products I have personally used recently, and have posted them here to give visitors a glimpse into the other tastes I may have.  Only items I have bought or owned will ever exist in this area.