Author Topic: Year in Review  (Read 798 times)

Offline SkyWarp

• The Master of Mr. Pizza
  • Chief Enforcement Officer
  • Captain
    • Hardy Boys Encyclopedia
Year in Review
« on: December 04, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »
It is about that time of year again where we look back over the past year and see what interesting tidbits we can share on the data gathered from the site.   

We usually share the top books and characters from each series and things of that sort, but what beyond even the normal stuff do you want to know?

Offline MacGyver

• Troubleshooter
  • Secretary of Defense
  • The Hardy Boys catch the Gremlin of The Bangles...
Re: Year in Review
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »
Maybe which threads were most frequented and which had the most topics added.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Offline MacGyver

• Troubleshooter
  • Secretary of Defense
  • The Hardy Boys catch the Gremlin of The Bangles...
Re: Year in Review
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 06:08:47 PM »
And I'm definitely always interested to see which Hardy Boys book got mentioned the most and which character, etc. (And conversely, which had the least amount- or to clarify, had only 1 mention versus others that had multiple mentions.) Thanks for doing this, Skywarp. It is always interesting to see- it's almost like this site's equivalent of New Year's Resolutions or something - should old acquaintance be forgot in days of auld lang syne and all that. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"