The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattie

New york?   Im sure its either there or massachusetts

MacGyver

AlwaysAJoeFan got it first. It is Massachusetts!
I would actually be interested to know which of The Hardy Boys Casefiles states this.
I was actually thinking of an episode of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries - in "The House on Possessed Hill", Fenton Hardy specifically says that there's never been an earthquake in Bayport, Massachusetts.
Well- good job, then! That round was quick. Next up. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Cool! I need to think about a good question. :-\
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

SDLagent

Bayport is also located in New York and New Jersey. The Casefiles say the former, the UB the latter.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on December 04, 2010, 02:19:17 AM
Bayport is also located in New York and New Jersey. The Casefiles say the former, the UB the latter.

Bayport Buccanneers has Bayport in New Jersey, while Hurricane Joe says that its in New York, so the UB's have Bayport being in both States.

And the Casefiles have Bayport in New York State, while the Original Continuity (1927-2005) tends to be rather vague about where Bayport is, except that it is close to New York City.

But Massachusetts was also mentioned in Acapulco Spies, when Fenton makes the phone call just after the titles.  Fenton's making a collect call and the operator asks him to where, and he replies "Bayport, Massachusetts".  (The state with the worst name to spell.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

AlwaysAJoefan

I'm still thinking. What is the time limit in the game?  ???

MacGyver

There is none as far as I know, but I suppose if you don't post something in 50 million years, someone might eventually carry forward with it. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Bayport is definitely mentioned being in different locations. It's also near a bay. I always envision it being near New York City. They go there quite a bit and within a day. Although I guess you can get anywhere in an airplane. Usually they drive or take a train though.

There's no time limit but we are always excited to see the new question...so don't take 50 million years. :) Please.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

If this is too difficult or easy, let me know. In what Casefile did Frank and Joe help Dwight Trilby?

Mattie

MacGyver

I don't remember a book with genies! Sounds cool! ;)

Mattie

Quote from: MacGyver on December 06, 2010, 07:23:58 PM
I don't remember a book with genies! Sounds cool! ;)
oh sorry spelled it wrong but i hope you get what i meant

MacGyver

I know which one you meant- I just couldn't resist making a dumb joke. lol ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Mattie got it right! Your turn.  8)

Mattie

ok let me think of one and i'll post it later