Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Update

Started by SkyWarp, December 03, 2011, 06:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

MacGyver

Nice! I really like the concept of this one- the idea of a criminal organization helping outlaws hide away and establish a new life was pretty interesting- an evil version of the federal witness protection program.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

I still haven't read that one. Sounds pretty good from what you say about it though. The cat on the cover sort of looks like a guy in a suit though.

MacGyver

Whoa- you just figured out one of the main plot points to the book! This one is like The Hardy Boys meet Scooby-Doo! ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

Quote from: MacGyver on December 04, 2011, 01:44:37 AM
Whoa- you just figured out one of the main plot points to the book! This one is like The Hardy Boys meet Scooby-Doo! ;D

LOL.   And like many covers in comic books, this cover really doesn't have anything to do with the book.  Okay, one very small scene of a couple pages (certainly not accurate clothes) near the end of the book that was really just filler to get them from one point to another.   But I still like this cover.  And I do like the book too. 

SDLagent

Yeah, it's funny how Frank and Joe's clothing always looks the same on the covers even if they were disguised in the story. Marketing reasons I guess.