The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers #37 - Movie Menace

Started by SkyWarp, November 07, 2010, 01:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The cover art for Movie Menace: Book One In The Deathstalker Trilogy is now up at Simon and Schuster's catalog website.

tomswift2002

"Frank" looks like he's ticked off at the director of the photo shoot on that cover, as if the director has said that he can't go home until they get the right shot.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Captain Santa Claus on November 07, 2010, 02:59:38 PM
"Frank" looks like he's ticked off at the director of the photo shoot on that cover, as if the director has said that he can't go home until they get the right shot.

LOL
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

I suppose Simon & Schuster is aware that this book still has the "Book One in the Lost Mystery Trilogy" heading... ???
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Quote from: MacGyver on November 08, 2010, 02:56:12 PM
I suppose Simon & Schuster is aware that this book still has the "Book One in the Lost Mystery Trilogy" heading... ???

LOL. It will probably fixed before the book is published.

hardygirl847

I hope so! That would be an epic fail!

I still can't find Chapter 2 in the Crawling with Zombies book! Lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

joshuamiguel

There's a fail at the top of the book, it says Book One in the Lost Mystery Trilogy or something, lol

PS: I'm back!
I'm back!

SDLagent

Quote from: joshuamiguel on November 11, 2010, 11:42:34 AM
There's a fail at the top of the book, it says Book One in the Lost Mystery Trilogy or something, lol

Yeah, that's what we were saying.

hardygirl847

Quote from: joshuamiguel on November 11, 2010, 11:42:34 AM

Welcome back!

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Bigfootman

Plot summery from http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Movie-Menace-Book-One-Deathstalker-Franklin-W-Dixon/9781442402584-item.html?ikwid=franklin+w.+dixon&ikwsec=Books
Frank and Joe Hardy are assigned to pose as extras on the set of the an upcoming teen movie, Deathstalker. The star, an ingenue named Anya, believes that someone is out to get her--and she's got proof. Someone tried to burn down her trailer! The Undercover Brothers need to get to the bottom of the arson, and other mayhem surrounding the filming of the hit comic book. The first book of the next exciting trilogy!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Wasn't that the plot of the trilogy before the last one? ::)
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

This one's cooler because it has the word "death" in the title. ;) ::)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Actually I'm pretty sure it's cooler because the star has an "interesting" name.
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 12, 2011, 07:18:25 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure it's cooler because the star has an "interesting" name.

I hope so.