Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers #36: Forever Lost

Started by tomswift2002, September 02, 2010, 04:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

The cover art for Forever Lost: Book Three In The Lost Mystery Trilogy is now up at several websites including: chapter-indigo.ca, Amazon.ca, and Amazon.com

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Interesting purple-y look...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Why can't you enlarge covers on that site?

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on September 02, 2010, 07:12:31 PM
Why can't you enlarge covers on that site?

On some covers you can, but I guess it all depends on what type of file size Simon & Schuster sent to Chapters-Indigo.

Here it is on the Simon & Schuster Canada website, but again there is no larger file size (you can't even click on it to enlarge it) but it appears to be slightly larger than the Chapters-Indigo picture.

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Forever-Lost/Franklin-W-Dixon/Hardy-Boys-(All-New)-Undercover-Brothers/9781442402645
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardycats

It looks like the're standing on a shroob-infested dock.....interesting
well it looks like franks back-cant wait to read it  :D
8)

4567TME

Well, as with most trilogies, they'll either reasonably end it, or just say something out of the blue that ends it, so thy can go on to the next one.