The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Cancel that. I was looking at a different reply.  ::) Wrong. I am looking for a specific answer, though.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Mattie

SDLagent

AlwaysAJoefan

No, it's not anything with Math.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Mattie

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

hardygirl847

YAY! It's been awhile...hmm...time to think of a good one...

What specifically did Callie and Iola find and want to show the boys in The Disappearing Floor?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

The disappearing floor? ;) ;D
(j/k- I know it's not that....)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

HAHA Mac. :)

And no, definitely not musical.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca