The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers #38 - Movie Mission

Started by SkyWarp, April 28, 2011, 11:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The cover art for Movie Mission: Book Two In The Deathstalker Trilogy is now up at Amazon.com.

UPDATE: The cover has changed for this book.  The new cover is on the left.

MacGyver

Nice to see the cover art for the book. I just realized something about the title, by the way. If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first trilogy in The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series to not have at least one word from the overall trilogy name in the title of each book.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

iheartmystery

i cannot wait for it to be released. I'm going to wait for all three to come out and then read them, because I don't want to be left hanging for a long time, waiting for the third or something lol.
American Teens Against Crime :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I don't mind being left hanging. ;D Gives me time to think of some good fanfiction to write if I don't like how a part was written, then I can change it to what I want it to be. ;D 8)

SDLagent

It's sad how many plots they've re-hashed for this series. A teen movie? really?

Quote from: MacGyver on April 29, 2011, 10:08:11 AM
Nice to see the cover art for the book. I just realized something about the title, by the way. If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first trilogy in The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series to not have at least one word from the overall trilogy name in the title of each book.

Yeah, I noticed that awhile ago, too.

tomswift2002

Except that that pose for Frank just doesn't look good for a Hardy. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

QuoteExcept that that pose for Frank just doesn't look good for a Hardy. 
word.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

New cover!  See first post of topic for comparison of covers.

MacGyver

MacGyver

With this new cover, Frank and Joe look even more superimposed on there...I'm not sure that it was much of an improvement, but it works....

SDLagent

For me it they both look like the old cover until I click on the new one. Time to clean-out my cache!

tomswift2002

I still don't like the cover.  Frank just looks like a big jerk on it.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca