Get a Hardy Boys.

Started by SDLagent, August 09, 2008, 10:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Oh, duh! Sorry. Guess I thought it was a chatting abbreviation for a second. Whoops ::)

tomswift2002

PC also stands for Personal Computer.  And most people use IBM clones which are called PC's.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Well Personal Computer is what it stands for in the ads too.

Centrion

To Oliviatocali, the only pet I can think of is in the Originals they got a Falcon or a hawk. I think that might beat a parrot, though. :D
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

The got the Hawk in The Hooded Hawk Mystery, although it was never heard of after that.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

It's also said in ''The Hooded Hawk Mystery'' that Gertrude used to own a parrot.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on August 19, 2008, 04:19:14 PM
It's also said in ''The Hooded Hawk Mystery'' that Gertrude used to own a parrot.

Was that in the original 1950's edition or the revised 1970's edition?

NZone

btw, pc can also stand for politically correct, like "that was a pc description"
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 19, 2008, 04:30:27 PM
Was that in the original 1950's edition or the revised 1970's edition?

1970's revised when Frank and Joe are looking for something to keep there new bird in.

Olivia

Thanks, everyone! I wonder if the bird/parrot in the previous series had any kind of influence for this one. But then again, how much does HB:UB pay attention to history anyways.

tomswift2002

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 19, 2008, 06:40:28 PM
Thanks, everyone! I wonder if the bird/parrot in the previous series had any kind of influence for this one. But then again, how much does HB:UB pay attention to history anyways.

None.

Olivia

Well, they did get everyone's name right...

Oh wait, no they didn't! ;D

NZone

Hi, I'm Casefiles Joe

And I'm UB Joe

So what's up? I haven't seen you since you ran away screaming after I scared you with that fake spider.

That was not funny! I had a traumatic childhood experience with spiders.

No you didn't.

How would you know?

Shouldn't we have had, like, the same childhood experiences?

Why?

Never mind. Oh cool, whats this?

This is a paperclip that can magnetically attract up to 50 pounds of metal. I use in class when I drop my pen. It's a shame about Susie Derkin's earring though. I think it was only like 3 stitches.

Wow. You can't just bend over?

Who are you? My mom? I do things the way I want to! Oh, got a text ... oh we got a new case. Someone just rearranged Jessica Simpson's shoe collection without asking. I gotta roll.

O-K. That was weird. Hey I wonder what this-OW!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Same childhood experiences...hmph. Well, for one of them Iola is gone :'(, and for the other she only exists as a piece of background when necessary.

Nice touch adding such a crucial case for UB Joe ;)

003Robin457

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 19, 2008, 06:40:28 PM
I tell ya the UBs are prequils. Palyback is doomed! Baw Ha Ha Ha! (we need an Evil Smile)