Keep the Undercover Brothers: The Petition

Started by JoeHardyRocks, September 03, 2008, 07:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetigers

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 02, 2008, 05:46:16 AM
So she's married?
Yeah, sorry. She just turned 19. And about a month and a half along. Her baby's due May 12th. They are trying to pick names but they can't agree on any of them. I think he's just being stubborn. I told her i liked the name Oksana, but she said every time she says the name she thinks of the pro ice skater.
Whitetigers

whitetigers

Boy, you guys get as much off topic as the HDA group does. :D
Whitetigers

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

But then we realized it's just more fun to get off-topic. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Sam Spade

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on December 02, 2008, 09:50:13 PM
But then we realized it's just more fun to get off-topic. :D

Olivia showed us the way. ;) lol!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Sam Spade

Quote from: whitetigers on December 02, 2008, 05:56:15 AM
Yeah, sorry. She just turned 19. And about a month and a half along. Her baby's due May 12th. They are trying to pick names but they can't agree on any of them. I think he's just being stubborn. I told her i liked the name Oksana, but she said every time she says the name she thinks of the pro ice skater.

Well congratulations. (is that a little late? ;) :D)

whitetigers

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 03, 2008, 12:34:47 AM
Well congratulations. (is that a little late? ;) :D)
No! Not at all. In fact i just got a couple of onsies for it this morning when i got off of work. One says, I Still Live With My Parents. And the other one says, New in Town. I wanted to get the one that said, Silent Night....yeah right!  But they only had that in a preemie. Hopefully i wont have to get one of those.
Whitetigers

Olivia

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 03, 2008, 12:31:27 AM
Olivia showed us the way. ;) lol!

I was wondering if I'd come up with the "off-topic" thing. Lol.

In my defense, many times I'm just a little off-topic and it sets off a chain reaction.

Plus, as we can see, it's fun. So I gave this forum a gift *tries to keep a straight face*

Sam Spade

Quote from: whitetigers on December 03, 2008, 11:08:56 AM
No! Not at all. In fact i just got a couple of onsies for it this morning when i got off of work. One says, I Still Live With My Parents. And the other one says, New in Town. I wanted to get the one that said, Silent Night....yeah right!  But they only had that in a preemie. Hopefully i wont have to get one of those.

I was over on HDA, and I saw she had a chart kinda thing of a baby growing as her sig.

Quote from: Blondie on December 03, 2008, 03:26:17 PM
I was wondering if I'd come up with the "off-topic" thing. Lol.

In my defense, many times I'm just a little off-topic and it sets off a chain reaction.

Plus, as we can see, it's fun. So I gave this forum a gift *tries to keep a straight face*

lol!
Actually, it is more fun to drift. Thank you for this incredible gift, Olivia. You have shone us the light! ;)