Does incorrect cover art bother you?

Started by P. Walker, April 16, 2012, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

They can make for an interesting and eclectic collection if you care to get them. I picked up such a former library copy of Danger on Vampire Trail at a thrift store fairly recently myself... It looks like the Flashlight PC for the most part though...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Judah-Ben-Hur

Secret of the Red Arrow's cover art is vastly different from the actual scene in the book. So much so, I'd say that they barely have much in common.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

MacGyver

Ah- a bit over-exaggerated cover art, huh? Oh well- still looks cool. (Hope the story is still good though- still haven't gotten around to reading it.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Here's another interesting library edition book-

More or less correct cover art- sort of.

Judah-Ben-Hur

Kinda off topic but the cover for ND#64 Captive Witness is off. Nancy is wearing a black wig during this scene and no one is hunting for her.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9