Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Updates

Started by SkyWarp, June 30, 2008, 08:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

This is one of my favorite Casefiles. What do you think of it, after re-reding it?

Keep it up, CJ!

SkyWarp

Very good.  Not my most favorite, but definitely one of the better books. 

NZone

why is there like a comma on the descriptions of things like below Charity?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SkyWarp

Quote from: negative_zone on July 01, 2008, 04:02:58 PM
why is there like a comma on the descriptions of things like below Charity?

That is one of the bugs in the Encyclopedia I have not remedied yet.  It has to do with no data for city and state. 

NZone

USER was not shut down after the events of #6 because USER is  alive and well in #10 Hostages of Hate, just thought id throw that out there
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SkyWarp

Quote from: negative_zone on July 05, 2008, 11:43:55 AM
USER was not shut down after the events of #6 because USER is  alive and well in #10 Hostages of Hate, just thought id throw that out there

Which is why I put "may" have been shut down.  I keep going back and forth in my mind on whether to post spoilers or not.  Sometimes I sor tof mix the two until I read the later books to make sure I get all the information correct and find a way to post without posting too many spoilers while at the same time not post conflicting information.