Here's a Hardy Boys chatroom

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, May 31, 2011, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Where we can talk about anything we want to. It's from the HDA, but anyone can use it. Even if you're not a member of the HDA. ;)
http://thehideaway.homestead.com/playroom.html

Check it out. 8)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

It's very old school. I'd like to find a way to get something more updated. Anyone know how to go about that?

For now, that's usable.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on June 14, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
It's very old school. I'd like to find a way to get something more updated. Anyone know how to go about that?

For now, that's usable.

No. We really need one that's not open, if you know what I mean.

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Update: The chatroom link I listed is no longer working. Unsure when of if it'll be back up.

hardygirl847

Another reason we should have our own. :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on August 01, 2011, 07:32:42 PM
Another reason we should have our own. :)

The HDA got a new one. Jamie (from the HDA) and me were not willing to take the other one being down so Dawn (she's on staff at the HDA) told me and Jamie to find something and so Jamie found the one that the HDA has now. It was real easy to make and I could make one for here, if we'll use it.     

hardygirl847

I know this is an old thread but that'd be cool :)