First casefile

Started by White Eagle, October 24, 2007, 07:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Eagle

What was the first casefile you read and how did you come to read it?
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

SkyWarp

#7 Deathgame, Weekly Reader order forms from school. 

tomswift2002

#63 Cold Sweat.  Was at the library looking for new Hardy Boys books, saw Dead On Target, but my mom was with me and she didn't want me to read any book with the word "Dead" in the title.  That later changed.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

Oh goodness! I can't remember which one I read first! I got my first Casefiles from ebay.

Centrion

Dead on Arrival was my first, but I kinda skimed through it to see if I would like the Casefiles when I was little.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

frank

Brother Against Brother.  A friend of mine loaned it to me.  He was the person that originaly got me started reading the hard covers.

Centrion

Yeah, my I kinda of got my friend into Hardy Boy books, too. I didn't really understand most of the first Casefiles I read till I re-read them, since I was about 8.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

My brother and sister were reading the casefiles when I was reading the originals. Go figure.

Olivia

#90 Deadly Engagement. I saw it at a used book store, and just took it. I read a couple more Casefiles before I started to read in order.

Centrion

To Mirage- I guess you have older siblings?
-Frank
-Joe

White Eagle

Centrion

I'll take that as a yes ;) Poor Mirage. Hopefully they're not like some older siblings that are always picking on the younger.
-Frank
-Joe

Kerin

I have an older sister.But we get along really well.We unfortunatlyget to see each other that often. :'(   I luckyly got ot see her for thanksgiving,but it may me a long time before I see her now. :(
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Centrion

Yeah, thats tough. I take it you meant we unfortnately don't get to see each other often
-Frank
-Joe

Kerin

Quote from: Centrion on December 03, 2007, 08:26:36 PM
Yeah, thats tough. I take it you meant we unfortnately don't get to see each other often

Yeah,I did.Thanks for pointing that out. :)
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?