The Hardy Boys and The Disappearing Dog

Started by SDLagent, March 17, 2011, 06:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

That would actually be a pretty cool fanfic.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on March 21, 2011, 11:50:50 PM
That would actually be a pretty cool fanfic.

Yeah. It would be. Who wants to write it? I know I can't write anything other then stuff in the UB style.

MacGyver

Wow- that's really funny to me that a little snippet I wrote up totally in jest actually seems to have gotten a few people interested in it. LOL- don't know if I would really have time to write such a fanfic right now- maybe someday...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

"Wow Frank, look at this!"
"What is it, Joe?"
"It's a package! And it's addressed to us!"
"Lets open it!"

*the Hardy Boys open the package and find their AKAC briefing. In short, the son of a well-known terrorist has enrolled in their elementary school and they need to stop him before he does anything bad, like stealing their chalkboard erasers*

"Well Frank, time to get out the dictionary. Or do you know what 'terrorist' means?"

;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 22, 2011, 11:25:06 AM
"Wow Frank, look at this!"
"What is it, Joe?"
"It's a package! And it's addressed to us!"
"Lets open it!"

*the Hardy Boys open the package and find their AKAC briefing. In short, the son of a well-known terrorist has enrolled in their elementary school and they need to stop him before he does anything bad, like stealing their chalkboard erasers*

"Well Frank, time to get out the dictionary. Or do you know what 'terrorist' means?"

;D

That's cute. ;) ;D I don't think "terrorist" is in the dictionary, though! ::) ;D

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"