New Website

Started by SkyWarp, January 20, 2016, 11:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

If you haven't noticed already, I am rolling out the new site over several days.  There will most likely be several things that are broken or don't make sense during this time, so please be patient.  A lot of URLs are changing and this will cause problems in the early stages.  I hope to have redirects set up as time progresses, but not all will be that easy to implement.  I also hope to get most of the urls that are within our forum posts to be updated as time goes along. 

I appreciate you understand as we transition the site to more mobile friendly design. 

MacGyver

I have noticed some subtle changes already- it looks good so far. Thanks for the notice about this.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

There will be several new additions to the website as I continue to transition things to the new responsive design.  One of those is the new Clues Brothers section.  You can view one of the almost finished pages here:  http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/series/cluesbrothers.php?book_no=7

I hope to have this section finished within the next week or two.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Love the new site. However, some of the font is smaller on the forums then others.

SkyWarp

Quote from: Katie on January 24, 2016, 05:23:12 AM
Love the new site. However, some of the font is smaller on the forums then others.

Yes, the forums will take more time to update and get correct.