Secret Files #18 Medieval Upheaval

Started by MacGyver, September 29, 2014, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Yeah- it's a William Goldman book that was made into a movie- it's a great mix of adventure, fantasy, romance and definitely a good amount of comedy. (It's also highly quotable.) Borrow it from a library if you can or just buy the DVD- it's well worth it. :) 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZBYfNpWoE
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on December 11, 2014, 10:04:46 AM
Yeah- it's a William Goldman book that was made into a movie- it's a great mix of adventure, fantasy, romance and definitely a good amount of comedy. (It's also highly quotable.) Borrow it from a library if you can or just buy the DVD- it's well worth it. :) 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZBYfNpWoE

Thanks for the info, bro! :) Whoops, rhymed again. :P :D :P
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

No problem, sis- that's movie's a can't-miss. :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

This Wikipedia list of Hardy Boys titles mentions #19 in the series as being scheduled for December 2015 and titled The Race Is On. I'm not sure where this information was gleaned (so I'm not totally trusting it yet), but I thought I'd mention it here anyway.

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)