Supernatural/Hardy Boys?

Started by Jokerette, December 08, 2011, 01:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see/read a Supernatural/Hardy Boys crossover?

YEEEEEEEESSSS! Please! Please!
2 (22.2%)
NOOOOOOO! Never! Never!
2 (22.2%)
It'd be okay.
1 (11.1%)
Umm, I don't really care...
1 (11.1%)
What is Supernatural?
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Jokerette

aw, church nursery ain't that bad. it's kinda fun...while at the same time completely draining.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Blitzen on December 12, 2011, 04:53:55 AM
aw, church nursery ain't that bad. it's kinda fun...while at the same time completely draining.

Yeah, I've only gotten a few bloody noses and split lips from nursery. ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Jokerette

no flesh wounds for me. but i might have gotten a ripped skirt and a spit-up stained shirt.  :)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Prancer on December 12, 2011, 10:57:10 AM
Yeah, I've only gotten a few bloody noses and split lips from nursery. ;)

Quote from: Blitzen on December 12, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
No flesh wounds for me. but I might have gotten a ripped skirt and a spit-up stained shirt.  :)

I've had it worse. Had a kid do a breath holding spell and passed out! :o You can guess who dealt with one! ::)

Jokerette

i think one kid got locked in the bathroom. i was conveniently absent at the time... ;)

SDLagent

Quote from: Blitzen on December 11, 2011, 08:03:22 AM
yes, it'd be unrealistic if they became best buds as soon as they met. you guys should really read phx's crossovers on FFN. they're really good!

I think it was phx's that I read on HDA.

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Blitzen on December 12, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
no flesh wounds for me. but i might have gotten a ripped skirt and a spit-up stained shirt.  :)

Me, too. :P

Quote from: Mistletoe on December 12, 2011, 12:18:51 PM
I've had it worse. Had a kid do a breath holding spell and passed out! :o You can guess who dealt with one! ::)

I had a little girl fall and bump her head on the floor. She has low pain tolerance, so I had to keep telling her "Breath. Take a breath." so she wouldn't pass out. Scared me to death. :o

Quote from: Blitzen on December 12, 2011, 01:59:45 PM
i think one kid got locked in the bathroom. i was conveniently absent at the time... ;)

We have a changing table in the bathroom, so I was working with a diaper when I realized that I had forgotten to grab one of the child's diapers from her bag. I went back into the nursery to grab one and when I came back? She had discover the baby powder bottle. It was all over the floor. :o ::) :P Had a fun time cleaning it up...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Prancer on December 12, 2011, 04:40:33 PMI had a little girl fall and bump her head on the floor. She has low pain tolerance, so I had to keep telling her "Breath. Take a breath." so she wouldn't pass out. Scared me to death. :o

We have a changing table in the bathroom, so I was working with a diaper when I realized that I had forgotten to grab one of the child's diapers from her bag. I went back into the nursery to grab one and when I came back? She had discover the baby powder bottle. It was all over the floor. :o ::) :P Had a fun time cleaning it up...

Oh no! ;) Poor girl, How long did she scream for?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Mistletoe on December 12, 2011, 08:15:46 PM
Oh no! ;) Poor girl, How long did she scream for?

She didn't scream. She just sat there. Which was scarier...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Prancer on December 12, 2011, 09:35:39 PM
She didn't scream. She just sat there. Which was scarier...

Wonder if she was stunned? Low pain tolerance, you'd expect them to be screaming... 

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Mistletoe on December 12, 2011, 10:31:25 PM
Wonder if she was stunned? Low pain tolerance, you'd expect them to be screaming...

From what her mother says, when she hurts herself, she is quiet and doesn't breath. She has to be told to breath or she passes out.

Jokerette

Quote from: Prancer on December 13, 2011, 10:08:14 AM
From what her mother says, when she hurts herself, she is quiet and doesn't breath. She has to be told to breath or she passes out.

really? scary. i hope she gets over it when she get's older.

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Blitzen on December 13, 2011, 10:32:30 AM
really? scary. i hope she gets over it when she get's older.

She's doing better. :) I still worry about her, sometimes. I know that sounds silly...

Jokerette

not at all. i mean, i don't even know her and i was hoping she'd get better!

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Blitzen on December 13, 2011, 11:18:00 AM
not at all. i mean, i don't even know her and i was hoping she'd get better!

As she gets older, I think she'll grow out of it. :)