Favorite Undercover Brothers 2008 Poll series

Started by SDLagent, July 23, 2008, 04:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

That's why we're considering not including the Super Mysteries - ''Wanted'' would win.

Bigfootman

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 07, 2008, 02:29:17 PM
Let's see, the Hardy's get lost in a ghost town, the climb aboard an old Pirate ship in Bayport harbor and get transported back to the 1890's, Joe helps a little  ghost boy find his mother's musical instrument.  If you are into Voodoo there is also a story about Voodoo.
You forgot the Scarecrow, and the Haunted Catsle (spelling)! JHR, if you don't find Haunted boring, you will not find this boring at all!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Out of the 6 stories in Ghost Stories the Haunted Castle tale is my favorite.  Even though I don't believe in wizards and witches, the rhyme with the Hardys last name in it is pretty neat.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 29, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
What do you belive in?

I'm a Protestant Pentecostal-Baptist-Salvation Army, so I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Trinity, but not in the Catholic belief that you need to pray to Mary, or that the Bible should only be seen and understood by the priests of the church.  If you look under the Religion category you'll find more.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

Off-topic. Yes Wanted would win. But, how do we know that, we should include it just in case!

SDLagent

It won last time, plus almost every one on the forum considers it the best UB continuity novel.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on October 30, 2008, 03:41:58 PM
It won last time, plus almost every one on the forum considers it the best UB continuity novel.

Its the only novel in the entire UB line that has any sort of continuity.

bozonessinc

Continuity within the novel.. Or to the next book?

SDLagent

Well, it looks like most want head-to-head battles, random match-ups and Super Mysteryless polls, so...

(click for full size image)

Because of the number of books in the poll, I felt it would be easier to give eight books a bye to the second round. Oh, and don't hit me if you don't like the match-ups, since I didn't decide, thanks to Random.org.

A few other things, (1) all polls will run for seven days, and (2) I plan to post a new poll each day for round one, but there will be a gap between the end of round one and the beginning of two.

Oh, and for those that are disappointed that the Super Mysteries/Spacial Editions aren't going to be part of the poll, don't worry I plan to do a separate poll for them, sometime in between rounds of this one.

Q

bozonessinc

Quote from: SDLagent on November 06, 2008, 02:52:48 AM
Well, it looks like most want head-to-head battles, random match-ups and Super Mysteryless polls, so...

(click for full size image)

Because of the number of books in the poll, I felt it would be easier to give eight books a bye to the second round. Oh, and don't hit me if you don't like the match-ups, since I didn't decide, thanks to Random.org.

A few other things, (1) all polls will run for seven days, and (2) I plan to post a new poll each day for round one, but there will be a gap between the end of round one and the beginning of two.

Oh, and for those that are disappointed that the Super Mysteries/Spacial Editions aren't going to be part of the poll, don't worry I plan to do a separate poll for them, sometime in between rounds of this one.

When does this start?

SDLagent

NZone

That was pointless Bones! Why did you even say that?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.