The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Okay- I'll help you all out. You can find the answer in The Hardy Boys Detective Handbook. If no one can get it soon, I'll post the answer and a new question.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Mattie

To tell you the truth I've never seen it.

Q

tomswift2002

He appeared in Mystery Of The Vanishing Plastics, and I had completely forgotten about him.  My copy is currently packed away (we are moving in a month), so I can't check it, but I think that it might be Fred Collig.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I might still have a copy of that. Have to check. Good question MacGyver.

MacGyver

thanks- yeah, I know it's kind of random, but I figured that made it a bit challenging. And I can tell you that tomswift2002 has it halfway right. His last name is Collig- but his first name isn't Fred. Kinda close though, in terms of length of the name. Yes, tomswift2002 is very close. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Come to think of it, I think tomswift2002 got Collig's nephew with Chet's cousin, Fred Morton. Wait, maybe that was Bill Morton. I am very tired right now.

Mattie

Will someone please answer that question.

MacGyver

You won't hear a peep out of me about it.
(Yes, that was a clue. ;))

SDLagent

MacGyver

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

No, that's not it.
But I stand by my earlier statement about tomswift2002 being really close. No foolery there.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

No, but you're still incredibly close. It's not any old name like Dick or Harry, but it's a good one.