The Hardy Boys Wiki

Started by SDLagent, March 08, 2008, 06:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: Q on August 13, 2008, 10:09:07 AM
Why don't you have an article on the Noirs?

The wiki has only been around for a few months, so it's hardly your complete Hardy resource.

Sam Spade

Quote from: Q on August 13, 2008, 10:09:07 AM
Why don't you have an article on the Noirs?

Why don't you join and write one, Q? (I expect to be payed for that plug, SDL!) ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

Olivia

Hey, is anyone a WARD fan around here? I know we have ATAC fans lol! I guess it would defeat the whole purpose, though, because we're suppose to be on ATAC's side...or be for the Hardys, anyways.

So maybe what I should say is, does anyone like the addition of WARD? Comments?

P.S. I do find it kind of funny (in a good way) with the the play-on-words. "American Teens vs. Warring Adolescents". 

P.P.S. If they have Poppa Noir, then should Fenton Hardy be Papa Blanc ??? ;D

SDLagent

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 17, 2008, 09:59:19 PM
Hey, is anyone a WARD fan around here? I know we have ATAC fans lol! I guess it would defeat the whole purpose, though, because we're suppose to be on ATAC's side...or be for the Hardys, anyways.

So maybe what I should say is, does anyone like the addition of WARD? Comments?

P.S. I do find it kind of funny (in a good way) with the the play-on-words. "American Teens vs. Warring Adolescents". 

P.P.S. If they have Poppa Noir, then should Fenton Hardy be Papa Blanc ??? ;D

I like WARD a lot in the stories it's been in, and am looking forward to Graphic Novel #15 ''Live Free or Die Hardy'', which will feature WARD.

I like how the Noirs and WARD is sort of an opposite of the Hardys and ATAC. They're the closest thing the Hardys currently have for an arch enemy, and after their next appearance in #15, they'll hold the record for most appearances by a bad guy in a Hardy Boys book. (and no I'm not looking over the Assassins, since if I remember no individual Assassin every appeared three times)

Olivia

For sure. I mean, it's not a huge surprise to have some sort of rival agency, but it was unexpected for me. Partially because I've only started reading Casefiles like a year ago, so I wasn't familiar or didn't have the idea of a big rival organization that regularly appears.

SDLagent

And even with my, who had read a quite a few Casefiles, it was still a surprise, since this is the UB world where organized crime doesn't exist!

This is getting off topic maybe a new thread should be started...

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on August 18, 2008, 11:12:25 AM
I like WARD a lot in the stories it's been in, and am looking forward to Graphic Novel #15 ''Live Free or Die Hardy'', which will feature WARD.

I like how the Noirs and WARD is sort of an opposite of the Hardys and ATAC. They're the closest thing the Hardys currently have for an arch enemy, and after their next appearance in #15, they'll hold the record for most appearances by a bad guy in a Hardy Boys book. (and no I'm not looking over the Assassins, since if I remember no individual Assassin every appeared three times)

I remember that with the Assassin's they kept resurrecting dead Assassin's to torment the Hardy Boys.  Like Al-Rousassa, and even the evil Iola.  And there must've been like 5 different Gray Man Assassin-clones in the whole series.

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

There are currently 360 articles on the wiki!!! I just created two more tonight: one for Maggie Nosek, and one for Playback.
We still need a lot more articles though, if we're going to reach that 500+ this year.

Lungbarrow

Hello everyone! I've been editing on the Wiki for a few months now and it's just been going from strength to strength! The best thing about a wiki is that when you get that "why don't they have an article on..." feeling, the solution is simple - you can write it yourself! Having hundreds of articles is great but having dozens of editors is even better and everyone can get involved. People are coming to the wiki in drips and drabs but what we really need is a flood of new editors! I imagine some people have had a look but are intimidated by the different article styles and guidelines, or are worried their grammar and spelling aren't up to scratch. It doesn't matter! There are plenty of people there only too happy to help out and any edit is welcome. Please come along, create an account and add some info on your favourite character, story or whatever.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of The Hardy Boys Wiki!  ;)
--
-PjH.
--

tomswift2002

Thanks for all the help on the Hardy Boys Wikia Paul. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Wow, thanks for your comments Paul! As the man says it doesn't matter what your writing skills are like - we have other editors that will be more then happy to correct any mistakes. And while we do have style guidelines, etc, all of them are open to discussion, so get in there!

And thanks Paul, for all your help. Keep it up!

Sam Spade

003Robin457

HBwiki should have an article about MPF. ;D

Olivia

Haha that's an interesting idea, but then I guess there would need to be an article about other message boards too. But this one is special ;)

It could talk about the infamous fights on here (Network vs. ATAC, fake quoting).