Darkness Falls e-book

Started by Bigfootman, March 27, 2010, 07:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Yeah, I don't think S&S would see much point in releasing a series of paperback novels from the 80s in eBook form. Even though the series does have somewhat of a cult following online, I don't think S&S could make much money off Casefiles eBook. Especially considering that most Hardy fans would rather have the real book.

tomswift2002

Now then we may see the Casefiles appear as ebooks well before 2087 (100 years after the copyright was originally issued on Dead On Target and all the books released in 1987, meaning that the books will be in the public domain) but S&S probably won't release them until they've finished releasing the Mystery Stories, Undercover Brothers and any future series in ebook.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on August 23, 2011, 12:20:34 PM
They do have bluespines available in e-book format, but they are the revised editions, not the original ones.

Yeah, those are the ones I'm referring to, the revised editions. 8) I like eBooks and I love real paper books. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)