Hardy Boys Adventures 2: Mystery of the Phantom Heist

Started by Hardy Sleuth, November 19, 2012, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

The Hardy Boys Adventures #2 Mystery of the Phantom Heist cover art has been unveiled on Amazon.com.  The book is scheduled to be made available February 5, 2013, along with the first book of the series, Secret of the Red Arrow.
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Nice! I like it. It'd be cool if they were riding in The Sleuth, but oh well. And while it does make for a nice cover, there's no immediate peril like in The Secret of the Red Arrow cover art. Still, it does make for a nice escapist cover.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 19, 2012, 03:46:31 PM
Nice! I like it. It'd be cool if they were riding in The Sleuth, but oh well. And while it does make for a nice cover, there's no immediate peril like in The Secret of the Red Arrow cover art. Still, it does make for a nice escapist cover.

8) Yeah, I noticed, too that wasn't the Sleuth, but hopefully their boat will be in the series. Definitely more clear and immediate peril for the cover of Secret of the Red Arrow, still could be plenty of danger surrounding the scene of the cover for Mystery of the Phantom Heist. They are probably after bad guys or searching to rescue someone or trying to outrace an approaching storm.  8) Or all of those things! ;)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

Hardy Sleuth

tomswift2002

The boat has the nam "S.T Peyton" on it.  Of course that could be the name of the artist.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Peyton is the last name of Lindsay, someone Frank and Joe help in the story. :)