Who Plays the Sleuth Agency Game

Started by Q, August 02, 2010, 06:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q

I know SDLagent, jsinnett, Centrion, Argus I, mysteryhhhhhhhh, NZone, and Sarious have all played at one time. Is there anyone else?

SkyWarp

Of course I do. :) 

There are several new features I want to add, but currently haven't had time yet.  Achievements and Awards is just one of the new features I want to add.

SDLagent

Mattie

SDLagent

You just click on the "child boards" link in this board.

Mattie

HardyFan11

Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

JoeHardyRocks

How do you get the game started? :( I already made my sleuth but How do you go and solve mysteries? Also, I have no idea what I'm doing... It says I got some kind of warning when I accidently made a 2nd new sleuth, and now it says I have a 3rd sleuth that I didn't make. I'm not sure what happened...?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

JoeFan4ever

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 12, 2010, 11:28:42 AM
How do you get the game started? :( I already made my sleuth but How do you go and solve mysteries? Also, I have no idea what I'm doing... It says I got some kind of warning when I accidently made a 2nd new sleuth, and now it says I have a 3rd sleuth that I didn't make. I'm not sure what happened...?

Me too. All I do is get tips.  ???

JoeHardyRocks

And it says all my tips are worthless, so I'm pretty sure I'm not getting anywhere... ???
"Thank you, Joe."

HardyFan11

I've gotten the three things that you need to solve a case, but I'm not sure if I solved the case or not... It confuses me, but I like it. :D
Currently reading: I have no clue. I know it's a Casefile, but I think I finished it. (Basically, I'm trying to read to many Casefiles at the same time)

JoeHardyRocks

So today I realised what KIA stands for :(
"Thank you, Joe."

HardyFan11

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 06, 2010, 11:03:24 PM
So today I realised what KIA stands for :(

It took me a little bit too. It startled me for a moment. It never occured to me completely though...