Who Would You Save? The Chums

Started by hardygirl847, February 21, 2011, 04:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you save out of the Hardy Boys' chums?

Callie Shaw
Iola Morton
Vanessa Bender
Chet Morton
Biff Hooper
Phil Cohen
Tony Prito
Belinda Conrad (UBs and GNs)
Nancy Drew
I can't pick! I'd have to figure out a way to save them all!
Everyone but Nancy! She can worry about herself.
No one...let the Assassins have them.

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 22, 2011, 10:37:46 PM
Nancy probably could save herself but I wouldn't be crushed if she didn't. OMGosh that's horrible to say!!!

That is horrible. (But I agree with you)  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Wow- well, I don't think either Frank or Joe would appreciate that sentiment. :o
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: MacGyver on February 21, 2011, 09:31:15 PM
So I'm going with the MacGyver answer - I would pray and trust God will find a way to save them all. :)

What if the question was: Who would you save? (all people not saved will have to wear clown pants for a month) ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 23, 2011, 11:28:22 AM
What if the question was: Who would you save? (all people not saved will have to wear clown pants for a month) ;D

LOL! ;D ;)

MacGyver

Then it'd be funnier, but my answer would still be the same. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

By the way- I just saw that apparently you can make a new poll in any of the forums- I was thinking that they had to be specifically in the "Polls" forum. I suppose it's good to be able to do that and to place the polls where it's most appropriate though.

hardygirl847

Mac,

I have to admit that Nancy isn't all that bad. And if she were a REAL person....well, I would never wish anything bad upon her. :) But you're probably right that Frank nor Joe would like that. So for them, and you, I take it back. Nancy can save herself...and I'd be a little upset for Frank and Joe and Ned and whomever else if she didn't make it.  :)

And I like the idea of clown pants too. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Okay- well, I appreciate that, hardygirl847. :) I thank you, the Hardys thank you and certainly Nancy Drew thanks you! ;D

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Olivia

Speaking of...

Nancy, Iola, and Chet. I was deciding on a guy friend for the HBs, and Chet seems to fit best because he's the most frequently used (or whatever), good comic relief, and Iola and Chet are siblings, so might as well.

Biff was my next choice.

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 22, 2011, 10:37:46 PM
Nancy probably could save herself but I wouldn't be crushed if she didn't. OMGosh that's horrible to say!!!

Well she wasn't able to save herself in Arson and Old Lace, even when the place was on fire.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

And she wasn't able to save herself for 6 months before that... ::)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 24, 2011, 08:09:17 PM
And she wasn't able to save herself for 6 months before that... ::)

I know! That's just-- *Groans at her stupidity.*

MacGyver

Hey- that's more stupidity on the part of the writers- you can't blame Nancy Drew for that. She is WAY more competent in the books (and other episodes of the '70s show, for that matter.) Even so, I still enjoy Arson and Old Lace for the dramatic rescue.