ATACer
6 (27.3%)
Neutral
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

JoeHardyRocks

Sorry, I forgot to cast my vote, but I did just now. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

FrankJoeATAC

Where's Articfox? She should vote! :D

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Enough with the fake quotes already!

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

Really, it's annoying! ::) (But fun if you're the one fake-quoting ;))
"Thank you, Joe."

NZone

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on September 18, 2008, 06:52:46 PM
Really, it's annoying! ::) (But fun if you're the one fake-quoting ;))

word, actually its not that annoying, especially if its so ridiculous people don't actually believe it
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

Yeah, but if it keeps happening over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, its annoying! ::)
"Thank you, Joe."

NZone

Speaking of annoying, so is waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the stupid move thing to get over so you can read what someone said!

JoeHardyRocks

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for making making making making making making making making making making you you you you you you you you you you you you you wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, O Impatient One. ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Actually, I think it's pretty funny (the fake quotes particularly) but it can sometimes getting a tad annoying depending. What could be worse is this:

Person 1: You're stupid!
Person 2: You're stupider!
Person 1: You're super, super stupid!
Person 2: You're extra, super, super stupid!

OR:

Person 1: Don't copy me.
Person 2: Don't copy me.
Person 1: Person 2 is stupid.
Person 2: Person 1 is stupid.

Well, it depends.

SDLagent

Wow, you put some thought into this!

Olivia

I actually thought of it fast. I was thinking about the fake quotes and how people copy what the other person says but changes it. Then I thought about people copying each other outright, and it just went from there!

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?