Bayport

Started by White Eagle, December 02, 2007, 01:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Well, Graphic Novels may or may not count. :-\
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

JHR, we were talking about books that are already out - Galaxy X is not. We won't know if Bayport's in a book, until it come out will we? And that's what we were talking about.

bozonessinc

But, ATAC is not a local Bayport Operation it is worldwide, so then why would bayport have more missions then say New York? Bayport smaller therefore they should have less, I have a question is anyone else in suspense waiting for Murder house, after House Arrest?

003Robin457

Yeah, but bayport must have a surprisingly high crime rate. :o You think of it as this nice town but most of the originals and lots of others take place in Bayport.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 29, 2008, 05:18:07 PM
Yeah, but bayport must have a surprisingly high crime rate. :o You think of it as this nice town but most of the originals and lots of others take place in Bayport.

In both the original and revised versions of The House On the Cliff, Fenton remarks how smugglers like Bayport because it is on the Atlantic coast.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

also the hardy boys need somewhere to do hometown missions

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 30, 2008, 08:33:41 AM
In both the original and revised versions of The House On the Cliff, Fenton remarks how smugglers like Bayport because it is on the Atlantic coast.

Exactly what I was thinking.

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 25, 2008, 12:05:48 AM
Well, Graphic Novels may or may not count. :-\

I think right now the Graphic Novels should be considered the canon universe of the Undercover Brothers while all the regular novels are apocrypha missions.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Hear, hear!

Good job Scot Lobdell, for doing your best at working with the pathetic universe that is the Undercover Brothers!

Bigfootman

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 24, 2008, 02:01:21 PM
I counted Graphic Novels.
23 Regulars
2 ND cross overs
3 Super Mysteries
13 GNs
41 Total ;D
Sucky Books: 28

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

So the non-sucky books would be all the Graphic Novels? Or just some of the Graphic Novels + a couple of the Super Mysteries?

FrankJoeATAC

I liked the ND Crossovers! >:(  And not all of the GNs are good!

Bigfootman

Both of the super myisteries, and almost all of the grafic novels are the non-suckey

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

Um.... I think that bayport should have more missions now, but I mean, that could be a good way to bring back and add to the original 50++ missions they did at the start of the Hardy Boys!

bozonessinc

Why don't the hardy boys move away, back to NY because there dad is going back into the police force.

HA HA Bayport, Fentons Left