#20 Feeding Frenzy

Started by Sam Spade, November 27, 2007, 04:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

This is the plot for the upcoming UB book #20 Feeding Frenzy from the S&S site.

ATAC BRIEFING FOR AGENTS FRANK AND JOE HARDY

MISSION:

To uncover the truth behind a mysterious death at the first qualifying round for Football Frank's Super Bowl hot dog eating contest.

The qualifying rounds are in Miami; the final competition takes place during the Super Bowl halftime show.

POTENTIAL VICTIMS:

All the teen finalists know that the next hot dog could be their last.

SUSPECTS:

Any of the contestants--they all have reason to knock off the competition.

THIS MISSION REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. THIS MESSAGE WILL BE ERASED IN FIVE SECONDS.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Centrion

Nice, Thanks Sam! Looks interesting, I don't remeber them ever doing that before.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Quote from: Sam Spade on November 27, 2007, 04:33:08 PM

ATAC BRIEFING FOR AGENTS FRANK AND JOE HARDY

MISSION:

To uncover the truth behind a mysterious death at the first qualifying round for Football Frank's Super Bowl hot dog eating contest.

Football Frank's Super Bowl hot dog's???? Couldn't they come up with a better name for the competition than Football Frank's.  That's just like "Phil's Phranks and Phries" from Murder At The Mall.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it! :D It even said the Boys thought Phil's Phranks and Phries was corny.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

Sam Spade

Quote from: Sam Spade on November 27, 2007, 04:33:08 PM
The qualifying rounds are in Miami; the final competition takes place during the Super Bowl halftime show.

I think this is the first time in the UBs that the hardys have gone to Florida, isn't it?
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

Well, they sure haven't been to Canada.  Niagra Falls, New York was the closest they got in UB #5 Rocky Road.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Maybe S&S is trying to widen the Hardy's adventures.
-Frank
-Joe

Bigfootman

I thought this book was really good. The shark attack scene was awsome. The plot was beliveible.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

NZone

Maybe the guy just had a heart attack, or choked on some food. Guys who eat tons of food really fast, arent exactly going to live a long time.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on July 14, 2008, 06:19:10 PM
I thought this book was really good. The shark attack scene was awsome. The plot was beliveible.

Shark attack scene?!?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Yeah, the HBs and the people they were with were on the beach or something and somebody went in the water. You can tell I remember every detail ;D

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Good book, but did you guys notice all the advertising. Brian eating their Doritos, Xboxes in all the rooms, and Frank talking about how much he likes Youtube (and Youtube reveling a major clue). I think this was to counter the fact that you have to pay to use the word SuperBowl in a book or on TV. (Thats why froogle newscasters say "the Big Game" instead.)

SDLagent

I don't think any big company like Google, Microsoft, or even Doritos would pay to be mentioned in a little known digest paperback!

003Robin457

The Hardy Boys are a well known book seris! Besids we see ads all the time on small web sites.