#13 The Mummy's Curse

Started by Lola, December 22, 2006, 05:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

It started out good but then......it lost me! Whoever ghostwrote this had Frank and Joe back to their bickering ways! Not nice bickering and teasing but mean-spirited, imo. Plus the way they were able to escape being trapped towards the end was a bit......unbelieving!!! I thought it was really dumb and very.....oh what's the word I want to use.......stereotypicle(sp?)!

Rottweiler7692

Haven't read it yet but I'm thinking I don't want to now.

Olivia

I think it started out well...but then, I found it like a flashback to a bad movie  :-\

Centrion

I agree, the first part looked good: searching for ancient treasure on an expadtion, but then it lost me. The ending was very poor.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

Lola

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 01, 2007, 06:47:46 PM
I think it started out well...but then, I found it like a flashback to a bad movie  :-\
LOL! I love that comment! You definitely got that right Oliviatocali! ;)

Olivia

Quote from: Lola on August 04, 2007, 07:26:03 PM
LOL! I love that comment! You definitely got that right Oliviatocali! ;)

Haha, thanks! But it's true ;D

HB@1718

So what happens at the end? or do I have to read the book to find out?

JoeHardyRocks

I was kind of shocked who the bad guys were, it was just kind of random. But yeah, you have to read it.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HB@1718

003Robin457

Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read! You've found a hidden message! Now you get a prize!

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: 003Robin457 on May 25, 2009, 02:58:33 PM
Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read!Read! You've found a hidden message! Now you get a prize!

What do I get now?
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on May 25, 2009, 02:58:33 PM
Don't Read!Don't Read! Don't Read! Don't Read!Don't Read! Don't Read!Don't Read!Don't Read!Don't Read! Don't Read! Don't Read!Don't Read!Don't Read!Take 260,000 cups of coffee BEFORE you even attempt to open this book.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: HB@1718 on May 30, 2009, 09:52:11 AM
Why?

The book is terrible written and the plot is extremely thin and 1-dimensional.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca