Totally Spies
1 (10%)
Tales from the Crypt
0 (0%)
Bionicle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Jokerette

sorry,i forgot Bionicle :o.if you like it just say(type)so.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

SkyWarp

tomswift2002

I've only read the Hardy Boys Papercutz series, so I went with the Hardy Boys.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

mystery chick 901

I've only read the Hardy Boys, and a few Nancy Drew, but nancy drew isn't very good, so i went with the hardy's. :)

"You!"

I've read some Nancy Drew and I was dissapointed in The Fake Heir #5 of the graphic novels.  The lines on the figures aren't cleaned up.  It got on my nerves a lot.  I like Totally Spies the cartoon show, but the graphic novels always escape my grasp.  Therefore I am left with the Hardy Boys, which aren't always bad, they just aren't GREAT yet.
CAB :)

Q

Hardy Boys(of course ;D)and Zorro because it wasn't too bad.

Jokerette

i guess you guys either don't like Tales from the Crypt or haven't read it yet.

Sam Spade

I went with the Hardy Boys, but in all fairness, I haven't read any of the other series'. :P

BTW, Firefox, are the Tales from the Crypt GN's good ???
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Jokerette

i haven't actually read the real books, but from the info i gleaned from the net, it sounds kinda like grusomish, and fun scariness. ;)

i'm  a big Scooby Doo fan. can you tell? ;D ;D