What is the Worst UB?

Running On Flames
3 (33.3%)
Burned
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

bozonessinc

Look sorry,

I should have said Burned.. Yeah, well that post was a 5 minuter, but I was upset about, all these Ubs are horrible titles I was seeing.. Look before you try to make me feel bad, I was responding to all the comments that I have seen before.

Dan, listen up, I WAS NOT IN ANY WAY trying to slam you or just intrude on a post and make it negative.. Look why do you have to slam a book, why not have best UBs of the year..
Thank You,
Bozoness Inc...

PS... There are flaws in everyones posts... HINT:: Its Running on fumes not flames

SDLagent

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 24, 2009, 08:05:11 PM
Yeah, well that post was a 5 minuter, but I was upset about, all these Ubs are horrible titles I was seeing.

well, i'm upset about all these Ubs are great titles I seeing. Yeah this is a 15 seconder but I'm upswet.//so don't blme me for any mistake.s

Bigfootman

Look sorry,

I should have said Burned.. Yeah, well that post was a 5 minuter, but I was upset about, all these Ubs are horrible titles I was seeing.. Look before you try to make me feel bad, I was responding to all the comments that I have seen before.

Dan, listen up, I WAS NOT IN ANY WAY trying to slam you or just intrude on a post and make it negative.. Look why do you have to slam a book, why not have best UBs of the year..
Thank You,
Bozoness Inc...

PS... There are flaws in everyones posts... HINT:: Its Running on fumes not flames

If all those UBs are horrible titles, why did you have whine about it?  ::) Bones strike again with more errors then before.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

I don't type errors. Look if you want to talk about errors. Its Running on Fumes not Flames.. Look learn what words are, oh and finally Dan.. If you want to call me Bones you should not have led the change your name back Bones Campaign. Geez, you HAVE issues!!!

SDLagent

Olivia

Thank You,
Bozoness Inc...

Think of it this way - if we?re not allowed to voice our criticism, then I guess we shouldn?t profess our praise either.

BTW, I don't see why everyone should either have the same opinion or keep silent.

Plus most of the time it's just better not to respond to something from months ago.

Quote from: SDLagent on March 25, 2009, 04:42:12 AM
well, i'm upset about all these Ubs are great titles I seeing. Yeah this is a 15 seconder but I'm upswet.//so don't blme me for any mistake.s

ALOL.

003Robin457

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 25, 2009, 03:02:07 PM
I don't type errors. Look if you want to talk about errors. Its Running on Fumes not Flames.. Look learn what words are, oh and finally Dan.. If you want to call me Bones you should not have led the change your name back Bones Campaign. Geez, you HAVE issues!!!
WHO HAS ISSUES? I'm not the one whining about a dumb POLL!  YOU ARE! ONLY YOU! NO ONE ELSE. YOU HAVE ISSUES!

Yeah let's talk about errors, BONES! I'm calling you that because you won't stop whining! Now let's talk errors:

"I don't type errors."
-Bones

"burning"
-Bones

"I don't type errors."
-Bones

"why not have best UBs of the year.."
-Bones

"I don't type errors."  ::)
-Bones

There, we talked errors.   ::)

Check your PM bozonessinc.

Most Recent Post:

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on March 25, 2009, 04:42:12 AM

ALOL! Dude, you're hilarious!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

003Robin457

Olivia

Look at the second post on this page made by SDLagent.

bozonessinc

Quote from: Sam Spade on March 26, 2009, 03:16:25 AM
ALOL! Dude, you're hilarious!
Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 25, 2009, 05:51:31 PM
WHO HAS ISSUES? I'm not the one whining about a dumb POLL!  YOU ARE! ONLY YOU! NO ONE ELSE. YOU HAVE ISSUES!

Yeah let's talk about errors, BONES! I'm calling you that because you won't stop whining! Now let's talk errors:

"I don't type errors."
-Bones

"burning"
-Bones

"I don't type errors."
-Bones

"why not have best UBs of the year.."
-Bones

"I don't type errors."  ::)
-Bones

There, we talked errors.   ::)

Check your PM bozonessinc.

Hey baby-D.

Bones wants to tell you something..
GET A LIFE..
I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BOOKS.
NOT YOUR DIM WITTEDNESS.
GO AWAY!!!
Oh yeah,
*tear, tear*

SDLagent

Ah, your the one who is blowing blood vessels.

Just take a deep breath.

Sam Spade

That's right Bones, deep, calming breaths. Breath with Sage, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 28, 2009, 08:08:14 PM
Hey baby-D.

Bones wants to tell you something..
GET A LIFE..
I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BOOKS.
NOT YOUR DIM WITTEDNESS.
GO AWAY!!!
Oh yeah,
*tear, tear*
Hey Bozone,

DINOSAUR DAN WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING...
GET A LIFE..
I WANT TO MAKE POLLS.
NOT LISTEN TO YOUR WHINING.
GO AWAY!

As long as you keep whining there will be more polls, and there is nothing you can do about it!

Most Recent Post: