Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Quote from: SDLagent on September 28, 2008, 01:13:01 AM
Okay, I do like some UB, so I'll post here. I like Wanted, Kidnapped, Danger Overseas, Extreme Danger, Comic Con Artist, Feeding Frenzy, and Murder at the Mall, was pretty good, too.
I do like Feeding Frenzy, Wanted and Murder at the Mall, I'll go now

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

You can stay if you say which ones you like, but not if you insult them.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

bozonessinc

I haven't read, Operation: Survival, I think that is the only one that I have not read yet, I read the rest though, I think I will go buy it soon.... When I go and buy Murder House book three tommorow.

JoeHardyRocks

Operation Survival is pretty good. It has a part that made me crack up. ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

003Robin457

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

That part was great! I love the Nancy Drew mention, although sadly it messes-up the continuity since the Hardys haven't even met her yet!

bozonessinc

JoeHardyRocks

On a scale of 1-10? 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

No, but really, 9.0 ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on September 29, 2008, 11:21:41 PM
That part was great! I love the Nancy Drew mention, although sadly it messes-up the continuity since the Hardys haven't even met her yet!
It doesn't mess up contunity.
First even though DO was printed after OS never said DO was after #7.
Secondly, even if DO is after OS, Danger Overseas says The Hardys knew who Nancy was before they meant.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 30, 2008, 06:03:16 PM
It doesn't mess up contunity.
First even though DO was printed after OS never said DO was after #7.
Secondly, even if DO is after OS, Danger Overseas says The Hardys knew who Nancy was before they meant.

You are forgetting that Danger Overseas was #2 in the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery'07 series, whereas it should be Terror On Tour that you would have to be talking about.  But, even in that book the Hardy's and Nancy Drew are just meeting and Frank and Joe have no idea who Nancy, Bess, George and Ned are. 

The only thing that that mention in Operation: Survival could refer to is the fact that the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew had met prior to the events of the game Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon from the Nancy Drew computer game series, since in that game Nancy knew about ATAC and both her and the Hardy's knew each other.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

Look at my review on Murder House, it is a page long. I am sure you will all enjoy it. I thought this forum was about the Hardy Boys is Nancy Drew, not the girl detective version or is it a good read for guys to??

FrankJoeATAC

I think guys would like the Nancy Drew books. I mean Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew go hand in hand, right?

JoeHardyRocks

Uh, Hardy Boys were for boys, but girls like them, too. But I know alot of boys who wouldn't be caught dead reading Nancy Drew.
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Mmm. Depends on the specific book I think for guys in general.

Some may not be so secure about reading the series, but I think it's fine. Obviously, though, some books or some elements are focused towards females.

I know in one of the older series it kept saying stuff like this in every book:

"Nancy brushed her titanium-coloured hair until it shined".

"Nancy put on a blue sweater that brought out her very blue eyes".

But it's only like one or two lines to describe what she looks like, or to show that she's a girl I guess.