Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

Jokerette

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

ATAC rocks!!! I love ATAC ;D! Network stinks! :P!!!!!Network fans know nothing whatsoeverabout good books!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

bozonessinc

Ok, Is this blog against ATAC books, and only network ones are good to you. I have read alot of ATAC books and some casefiles, I think the ATAC ones are best and well, if you want to post how you hate ATAC in a ATAC fans page, well your just being stupid. Why don't you start your "I hate ATAC" page elsewhere and we can fight on this, I mean I don't mean to be an interloper but if you hate ATAC talk about it another string of posts, because people who want to discuss ATAC are on here!!!!!!

Olivia

I agree that it's getting overboard, but it goes both ways. People are going to respond if things are shoved into their face too.

I think it can be funny sometimes...but you know, limits.

Olivia

Sorry, just realized that I'm not allowed in here...or I am...

Sam Spade

Quote from: Perfection on September 24, 2008, 01:48:23 PM
Sorry, just realized that I'm not allowed in here...or I am...

Well, seein' as your keeping the peace...;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

What are peoples favorite ATAC books?

003Robin457

One of mine is Operation: Survival. ;D

JoeHardyRocks

Operation: Survival, Hurricane Joe, Wanted, Haunted, and a few others. ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

FrankJoeATAC

I really liked Extreme Danger. ;D

SDLagent

Okay, I do like some UB, so I'll post here. I like Wanted, Kidnapped, Danger Overseas, Extreme Danger, Comic Con Artist, Feeding Frenzy, and Murder at the Mall, was pretty good, too.