The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: Captain Santa Claus on November 06, 2010, 03:43:26 PM
I thought that this was going to be a hard one, with the book being so scarce, but yeah, it is Camp Fire, Inc..

Your turn SDL.

Well, when I first read about this book, "Camp Fire, Inc." stuck in my head because I thought it was a odd name.

In our world kids play video games on the Xbox. What console do kids use in the Hardy World?

MacGyver

Well, of course they play The Hardy Game Boys. ;)
(forgive me for the horribly lame joke.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeFan4ever

I believe it was Playstation.  ???

SDLagent

Hint: It's not a real gaming system but has been mentioned in a few Hardy Boys books.

MacGyver

Would it be that awesome new system from Microsoft that you can really Kinect to:
The Z Box! :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

MacGyver

Who is the only Hardy Boys character (outside of Frank and Joe) to show up in every media appearance (TV shows, TV-movie, etc.) so far?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

Captain Santa Claus has got it. Fenton Hardy has made an appearance in Disney's The Hardy Boys serials on The Mickey Mouse Club, on the 1967 pilot TV-movie The Mystery of the Chinese Junk, the 1969-1971 The Hardy Boys cartoon, the 1977-1979 The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries and the 1995 The Hardy Boys show.
I was thinking of doing Chet Morton too though, by limiting it just to the Hardys' friends- he would certainly be the winner there, showing up in the 1967 pilot, the cartoon, the '70s show and the '90s show. (Though it was only guest appearances for both Fenton Hardy and Chet Morton on the '90s show- but at least they were there at some point.)

SDLagent

I don't think Chet was in the Disney serials.

hardygirl847

Aww man, I knew the Zbox one. :( Oh well.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Yeah, Chet wasn't in the Disney serials. His sister, Iola, did show up however.

tomswift2002

In which book do the Hardy's visit the Perelis family?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Oh! Umm.... Passport to Danger Super mystery?????
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)