Hardy Boys BREAK UP

Started by hardygirl847, March 09, 2011, 11:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Sorry about that. Usually you take my jokes pretty well. Didn't mean to offend.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on June 14, 2011, 06:59:08 PM
Sorry about that. Usually you take my jokes pretty well. Didn't mean to offend.

All right. Just so you know, I don't take your jokes very well. I can't tell when they are jokes or when I feel like it's aimed me personally.

SDLagent

I didn't realize that. So, sorry if I have offended you. You shouldn't take it personally, though, since I make fun of just about everybody. Bad habit, I guess.

Scott

Quote from: SDLagent on June 14, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
Hey, I'm just saying it like it is.

But, yes, maybe I am a bit harsh sometimes. Keep in mind that most of the time (including this time) I'm trying to be funny. Anyway, always feel free to tell me when I get out of line.

You haven't said one funny thing yet. You should stop trying. You don't have a knack for it.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Scott on June 14, 2011, 09:43:39 PM
You haven't said one funny thing yet. You should stop trying. You don't have a knack for it.

*Agrees with Scott.* ;)

SDLagent

Quote from: Scott on June 14, 2011, 09:43:39 PM

Point taken!

MacGyver

QuoteYou don't have a knack for it.
My Sharona does. ;)
(don't worry, I know that wasn't really funny- pretty much just lame. Which is what comprises a good portion of my humor as well. lol ;D)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Wait- were you saying to stop trying to be lame because it's not working, thus implying that my pop culture reference jokes actually aren't lame? ;)
probably not, but I'll let it go. :D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: SDLagent on June 14, 2011, 07:08:00 PM
You shouldn't take it personally, though, since I make fun of just about everybody. Bad habit, I guess.

Hey, I have to same bad habit. I just use it everywhere else but here. ;)

Quote from: MacGyver on June 15, 2011, 08:02:39 AM
Wait- were you saying to stop trying to be lame because it's not working, thus implying that my pop culture reference jokes actually aren't lame? ;)
probably not, but I'll let it go. :D

Hey, we'll say your jokes are half and half. ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 15, 2011, 03:20:21 PM
Hey, I have to same bad habit. I just use it everywhere else but here. ;)

Hey, we'll say your jokes are half and half. ;)

Good. ;D Glad someone agrees. ;)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 15, 2011, 03:22:08 PM
Good. ;D Glad someone agrees. ;)

I also think that enough's been said. Let's let it go.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 15, 2011, 03:26:12 PM
I also think that enough's been said. Let's let it go.

*Nods.*

MacGyver

*Silently noting that adding asterisks means that technically you're not actually saying anything and not actually exactly adding to the conversation, thus fulfilling the previous mandate of silence.* ;D