New Hardy Boys Early 2019

Started by SkyWarp, June 10, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The titles, covers, and summaries for Clue Book #9, Who Let the Frogs Out?, which has an April 16, 2019, release date and Adventures #18, The Vanishing Room, which has a release date for February 19, 2019 are both now starting to show up at various online retailers for pre-order.

Thanks to tomswift2002 for the heads up on both of these.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Raven

I'm currently reading the new Nancy Drew Diaries "A Nancy Drew Christmas" because the book has >300 pages.

[spoiler] Then halfway through the book, Frank and Joe made an appearance. Nowhere in the blurb mentions anything about Nancy teaming up with the Hardy Boys. So, it's a nice surprise indeed.  :)

MacGyver

Yep- I saw that in flipping through the book at the book store. Nice!
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

So the Nancy Drew Christmas has more than 300 pages?  That is a really long book for the Adventures/Diaries.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Raven

Yep, 26 chapters. Apparently, this story takes place after 'A Con Artist in Paris.'

tomswift2002

So its a crossover?  I'll have to find a copy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Raven

Sort of. The Hardys meet Nancy for the first time in this book. Since this story is only in Nancy's POV, any detecting on the Hardys' part happens off-screen. That's the downside. I assume that's why this book isn't called ND & HB. 

MacGyver

Interesting. Thanks for that tidbit.