Any more games coming?

Started by VLoneWolf, December 11, 2012, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I'm not familiar with their looks in that game- do you have a screenshot somewhere perhaps?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Judah-Ben-Hur

oh the boys don't appear, but Ned and others do...  I don't remember the Hardy Boys being on Nancy's phone but I'll have to take a look. Everyone with the exception of Nancy and Carson Drew had a sort of thumbnail painting of their face. (Bess , George , Ned, etc.)
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

MacGyver

Oh, okay. I don't have any of the Nancy Drew PC games beyond the two that actually feature The Hardy Boys as playable characters.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Judah-Ben-Hur

I have a ton :D Though I admit "Cave" is one of my least favorites.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

Hardy Sleuth

I'm hoping that Her Interactive, being so talented with having exciting, cool games, like Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and Danger on Deception Island and Ransom of the Seven Ships and several other favorites, will get the rights to have a Hardy Boys game, I think that would be great. ;D 8) I believe it would do very well. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Judah-Ben-Hur

They did do one "Treasure on Track" for the Nintendo DS system, but I'm holding hope for a PC version akin to the style of ND.

MacGyver

I have The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks video game, even though I don't own a Nintendo DS. But I used someone else's at their house and beat the game. It was pretty fun! :) 8)
And I do have the two Hardy Boys video games for PC of course.

Judah-Ben-Hur

I have Hidden Theft but I've not really had the time to take it for a spin. Though word of mouth is that Her Interactive quality it ain't.

Hardy Sleuth

QuoteThey did do one "Treasure on Track" for the Nintendo DS system, but I'm holding hope for a PC version akin to the style of ND.

Yep, thanks, I know about the fun Treasure on the Tracks for the Nintendo DS, I was saying that I hope they get the rights to do the PC games like the Nancy Drew games I'd mentioned. :) What are your favorite ND PC games? :)

Quote from: MacGyver on January 17, 2013, 11:14:50 PM
I have The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks video game, even though I don't own a Nintendo DS. But I used someone else's at their house and beat the game. It was pretty fun! :) 8)
And I do have the two Hardy Boys video games for PC of course.

The Hardy Boys game and the Nancy Drew games were the main reasons I wanted Nintendo. ;D Congrats on winning, MacGyver! ;D 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

Judah-Ben-Hur

The Haunted Carousel , Blue Moon, Ghost Dogs from the top of my head. I like them all for the most part, save "cave" since your stuck as Nancy for most of it, and doing boring work like sorting bug poop isn't my idea of "Exciting Adventure".

MacGyver

QuoteThe Hardy Boys game and the Nancy Drew games were the main reasons I wanted Nintendo.  Congrats on winning, MacGyver!
Thanks, Hardy Sleuth. Now if I can ever get around to playing the 2 Nancy Drew games I do have and the 2 The Hardy Boys games......

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Judah-Ben-Hur on January 18, 2013, 07:28:52 AM
The Haunted Carousel , Blue Moon, Ghost Dogs from the top of my head. I like them all for the most part, save "cave" since your stuck as Nancy for most of it, and doing boring work like sorting bug poop isn't my idea of "Exciting Adventure".

Those are fun ones. :) I have all the ND games and the HB games... :D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

VLoneWolf

I have seen the trailer for The Creature of the K cave. I can't spell the name sorry.

AlwaysAJoefan

Kapu Cave was kinda fun, but all Nancy's chores got boring after a while... :P
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Sleuth

QuoteThe Haunted Carousel , Blue Moon, Ghost Dogs from the top of my head. I like them all for the most part, save "cave" since your stuck as Nancy for most of it, and doing boring work like sorting bug poop isn't my idea of "Exciting Adventure".

Those are some of our favorites, too! 8) Lol, I'm definitely not a fan of bug poop, either. :P One part I thought was neat about the cave game is Frank scuba diving, that's pretty intense! 8)

QuoteThanks, Hardy Sleuth. Now if I can ever get around to playing the 2 Nancy Drew games I do have and the 2 The Hardy Boys games......

:) You'll get to sometime, MacGyver, and you'll enjoy them. 8) :)