Nancy Drew Episodes Season 2

Started by tomswift2002, December 08, 2007, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which stand alone Nancy Drew episode is your favorite from Season 2 of the 77 show?

Nancy Drew's Love Match
0 (0%)
Will The Real Santa Claus...?
2 (66.7%)
The Lady On Thursday At Ten
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 22, 2007, 09:27:44 AM

tomswift2002

Here's the poll between the 3 stand alone Nancy Drew episodes from Season 2 of the 1977 TV series.  This poll is open for 14 days and you may only pick one episode.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

Will The Real Santa...? just for Rick Springfield alone!!!

Centrion

I went with the lady on thursday at ten, because I haven't seen Nancy's love match.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

I went with Will The Real Santa Claus... because I like Christmas.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

And it looks like the only Christmas episode in the series is the favorite stand-alone Nancy Drew episode from Season 2.  Here's a little bit of trivia, the story of this episode takes place before all the other episodes in the series, because Nancy doesn't know Ned, and Ned is just taking a job with Carson Drew in this episode.

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on December 25, 2007, 11:59:32 AM
And it looks like the only Christmas episode in the series is the favorite stand-alone Nancy Drew episode from Season 2.  Here's a little bit of trivia, the story of this episode takes place before all the other episodes in the series, because Nancy doesn't know Ned, and Ned is just taking a job with Carson Drew in this episode.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what about the dude who played Ned in the first season? Was he considered just the same "Ned" but with different actors?

tomswift2002

As far as the story line of the series goes, George O'Hanlon's Ned was considered to be the same "Ned" from Will The Real Santa Claus....

Olivia