Jolly Old Saint Nicholas what is your favorite Hardy Boys Christmas story?

Started by tomswift2002, November 04, 2007, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are your top 5 favorite Hardy Boys Christmas stories?

Mystery of Cabin Island (1929)
1 (25%)
Mystery Of Cabin Island (1966)
1 (25%)
A Crime For Christmas (November 1988)
4 (100%)
Perfect Getaway (February 1988)
1 (25%)
Foul Play (December 1990)
2 (50%)
Poisoned Paradise (December 1993)
0 (0%)
Shock Jock (December 1995)
0 (0%)
The Secret Of Mountaintop Inn/Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Solve  A Christmas Mystery (Super Sleuths! 1981)
0 (0%)
The Smoke Screen Mystery (December 1990)
0 (0%)
The Baseball Card Conspiracy (December 1992)
0 (0%)
The Treasure At Dolphin Bay (December 1994)
1 (25%)
Trial and Terror (December 1997)
2 (50%)
Farming Fear (December 2004)
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 24, 2007, 06:04:50 PM

tomswift2002

It's time to deck the halls, write letters to Santa, pull out the two Carpenters Christmas records, as well as the Beach Boys Christmas albums, along with every other Christmas album, all the Christmas movies, and of course, the best Hardy Boys Christmas mysteries.  You can vote for 5 titles, and the vote will be open till Christmas Eve.  Also, I included both versions of Mystery of Cabin Island as seperate votes.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Crime for Christmas, Farming Fear, and Trial and Terror got my vote.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

I voted for A Crime For Christmas, Foul Play and Perfect Getaway.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

Looks like Crime for Christmas, Farming Fear, and Trial and Terror are winning. I also thought Perfect Getaway was really good.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

Olivia

This is sad. I've only read Farming Fear :D

But on the plus side, I'm planning on reading The Mystery of Cabin Island, A Crime for Christmas, and Shock Jock in the new couple weeks ;)

tomswift2002

I'm surprised that not a lot of people have voted for Mystery of Cabin Island, either version, considering that a lot of people tend to say that it is the most popular Hardy Boys Christmas story.

Centrion

Oh, yeah, that was a good book. I guess I'm getting forgetful, since it was a while ago.
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

It looks like Jolly Old Saint Nicholas's favorite Hardy Boys Christmas book is, A Crime For Christmas.