0 (0%)
Phil
2 (40%)
Brian
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: September 28, 2007, 11:24:14 AM

White Eagle

This poll ends in two weeks. I picked 8) Phil.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

I also voted for Phil. He's a whiz at electronics and is also pretty fast.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

"You!"

I guess I'll vote for Chet.  Yup, Phil does rock. But I got to give my props to Chet for trying to stick with the Hardy's even though he gets small roles in the casefiles, and is the butt of the joke for many of the chums in both the original and digest series.   At least his personality doesn't change and he contributes a light sense of humor to my readings.
CAB :)

White Eagle

White Eagle

He's funny in the few books he's in

tomswift2002

I went with Chet.  Oh, and you forgot two of the Hardy's male friends.  Jerry Gilroy and Jamal Hawkins.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

Sorry, I've never read any with them. :(

Olivia

For me, it's between Chet and Biff. I think I'm going to lean towards Chet, though, because I've been reading more of the Original series and the Digests (especially the earlier #'s in each) and he's really great in those. I always knew Chet was there for comic relief, but the last few I read was just plain hilarious! It really surprised me :D

tomswift2002

Quote from: Sabre on September 15, 2007, 02:08:19 PM
Sorry, I've never read any with them. :(

Jerry appeared in the first 9 or 10 Hardy Boys stories from the originals, and then disappeared from the scene with no mention of where he had gone. 

Jamal Hawkins appears in the digests starting with #135 The Hypersonic Secret in 1995, and appeared regularly until the series ended.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle