What is the worst UB?

Bayport Buccaneers
6 (100%)
Operation: Survival
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 29, 2009, 09:43:21 AM

Bigfootman

Welcome to Poll 9! I have not read eather completly, but after reading a bit of Bayport Buccaneers, I think it stinks. And I hate game show or relatiy show books.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

I had to got with Buccaneers.  Although Operation: Survival was a terrible rip-off of Deathgame from the Casefiles.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

FrankJoeATAC

Olivia

Yeah, I?ll go with Bayport Buccaneers. The reality show books aren't that great.

Except there's a twist in the end with the culprit getting away. So that's different.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Rainbows & Lollipops on May 11, 2009, 07:19:36 PM

Except there's a twist in the end with the culprit getting away. So that's different.

Although not original, considering that Digest #169 Ghost Of A Chance had a very similar ending.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Had to go with Bayport Buccaneers. The only thing original about this book is the title - no other HB has "Bayport" in the title.

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on May 12, 2009, 04:14:10 PM
Although not original, considering that Digest #169 Ghost Of A Chance had a very similar ending.

I just meant that for the UBs, it?s the only different ending from the rest of them (from what I recall).

Do you want different and original? I think that?s asking too much lol.

Hardy Man